Dyson Conveyor Maintenance, Inc. is a Fenner Dunlop TCSD which means we are independently verified to provide a high level of service.
Total installation, splicing, and repair services are available at your operations 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our experienced belt technicians, equipped with the most modern and complete assortment of belt repair equipment, are available to travel to your plant, on short notice, to keep downtime to a minimum. Minimizing the customer's downtime is crucial to both the customer and Dyson's success.
Shop Repair Service
We can fully restore your belt to the original pre-damaged condition, no matter the type of damage you have experienced... ripped, edge damaged, surface damaged, ply damaged-steel cord, and fabric belts.
We have over 53,000 square feet of enclosed shop area containing the most complete assortment of belt equipment available.
One of the largest belts in North America
Some of Our Many Services Available
- Vulcanizing service
- Sidewall belt vulcanizing service
- Bucket installation
- Idler and pulley installation
- Turnkey conveyor belt removal and installation
- Conveyor belt cleaners and plows, installation and maintenance
- Skirt systems and transfer point installation and maintenance
- Conveyor Belt Plant survey service/Preventative maintenance/Surveys and reports
- Pulley lagging and installation in the field or at our facility (Plain, Diamond and Ceramic)